Saturday, February 15, 2014

What a great day this has been. February 15, 2014, the sun finally came out today, after all the cold weather we have had for the last few weeks, it feels so good for the sun to come out and allow us to get into the garden.
    My grand-kids Adam and Emma were over, so we went out into the garden and I let them plant some more onions for me. I have already planted onion sets, radishes, lettuce, carrots, and have my tomatoes growing from seed in the house. I have a lot more seeds that are just waiting to get planted, I have some raised beds set into the garden that I will be using this year, I have to get some more good soil to go into the raised beds. I also have a lot of herbs that will be going out in my raised beds this year. Basil, Cilantro, Chives, and others.
    I am looking forward to Spring and for the blooms to come back on the trees, and the birds to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers